Saturday, March 24, 2007

Freedom of Speech

Yeah, I know you've seen this around the blogosphere already, but I wanted to make sure it gets spread everywhere.

These clowns believe that Freedom of Speech doesn't carry any responsibility. Their pseudo-Sartrean morality is bankrupt and their minds are weak.

Since they believe morality is subjective, here's mine:

I was a G.I.
Come try to burn me.
I have a fire extinguisher -- It's model number is Glock 23


Nightcrawler said...

First, thanks for your service. Second, you've got one of them fancy fire extinguishers that works best on dirty hippy communists.

Rogue said...

Yes, and I can dot an eye at 25 meters with it also.

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

That is one sweet fire-extinguisher!!
I have a 21C just for that same type of emergency.

WomanHonorThyself said...

Semper Fi my friend
what a bunch of twisted thugs! tragic for our country that that is legal..sigh

Rogue said...

I always think of John Milton when I see these things.

"Good Men love Freedom; all other love not Freedom, but License."