Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Sky is Falling - Part Umpteenth


Harry "Nuts" Reid simply couldn't demonstrate the Democrat lack of resolve any better than his pronouncement of DEFEAT today on Capitol Hill.

Instead of a national leader like "Give 'em Hell" Harry Truman, we get "Give Al Qaeda the Moral Victory" Harry Reid.
This pencil-necked, librarian lookin' m*ther f*cker doesn't possess the moral fortitude to carry water for our troops either literally or figuratively, and sees bombings over a period of 3 DAYS as signs of imminent defeat.

"I believe ... that this war is lost, and this surge is not accomplishing anything, as is shown by the extreme violence in Iraq this week," Reid told journalists.

First of all, you probably should have read my post immediately below this one. Also, the surge isn't complete and you want to surrender after 3 DAYS of bombing? Is that all it takes Harry -- 3 DAYS? So, if I call your office for 3 DAYS and tell you that you're a retarded piece of shit will you admit it, declare me the victor, then hide in the corner of your office screaming "DON'T LOOK AT ME, I'M A PIECE OF SHIT, (boo hoo hoo)"? Is 3 DAYS the depth of your stamina against terrorism? If we withdraw now, we'll have 3 DECADES of fighting in foreign countries against Al Qaeda you short-sighted bastard.

Reid went on to proudly announce his plan for victory:
"I know I was the odd guy out at the White House, but I told him at least what he needed to hear ... I believe the war at this stage can only be won diplomatically, politically and economically."
Harry, I've got news for you -- you'd be the odd guy out anywhere that brave, straight, and muscular males congregate (which precludes you from joining the military). And as for your diplomatic mission to win this war, are you planning on meeting with Osama sometime soon? (I sincerely hope so...we'll notify your kinfolk afterwards.)

Reid also tried to draw parallels to Vietnam, saying that 24,000 had died when Johnson initiated his own surge. We've lost far fewer and secured far more of Iraq than Vietnam.
Guess what numb nuts, our troops are better trained, more effective, and need only one thing from you -- more funding. While you're at it, raise the military end strength cap (only Congress can do that) and we can have them stay home longer between tours.

Do I think you'll do either of these voluntarily -- nope -- instead of killing terrorists, you want to spend our money on lazy constituents that would rather be spoon fed your government subsidies than stand up for this country. You fit in quite well with them.
So continue to get ready for this...(Click Here)

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Reid... *sigh*

What can you say? He's such an ass that it shows for itself!

megabrad said...

Ummm, that guy actually WAS the librarian at the school I went to when I was a kid..

Just thought you should know.

Oh yeah, and one day, I kicked his ass because he was all like "Hey kid, no talking about making Evil plans in the library! No talking!" I disagreed, so I thumped him, and he went down like the French. No kidding. One punch!
Down
like
the
French!

Rogue said...

Megabrad,

Please unleash the Death Ray at any time you feel comfortable.

RT said...

What an other word for kitty cat. He's the loser. He probably cries when he doesn't win at "Go Fish."