Saturday, August 07, 2021

SPEND LIKE IT'S 1999

 Sooo, the "infrastructure" bill passed the barrier for overcoming a filibuster.

Annnnd,  Democrats couldn't do this by themselves; they needed Republican help.

Thennnnnn, how many retards does it take to bankrupt a country?


17



Here they are:

Roy "Smoke A" Blunt (Mo.)

Richard Burr in My Shoe (N.C.)

Shelley Moore "Spending is Better" DeCapito (W.Va.)

Bill "A Little too Butch" Cassidy (La.)

Susan "Always a RINO" Collins (Maine)

Kevin "Creamy" Cramer (N.D.)

Mike Crapo (Idaho) - no nicknames needed for this one

Lindsey Grahamnesty (S.C.)

Chuck "Smokin' " Grassley (Iowa)

John "Spending is Heaven" Hoeven (N.D.)

Mitch "the Dem's Bitch" McConnell (Ky.)

Lisa "Sleestak" Murkowski (Alaska)

Rob "Any Spending in a" Portman (Ohio)

James "I'm" Risch (Idaho)

Mitt "Mighty Mormon Power Ranger " Romney (Utah)

Thom "Ain't no Mel" Tillis (N.C.)

Tard Young (Ind.)


YAY..  My name is Joey.  I Winned!! I Winned!!

No comments: