Monday, October 11, 2021

What Happened to "My Body, My Choice"?

 Airlines are cancelling flights.

AMTRAK is about to shut down routes.

Shipping containers are perched off the coasts and can't unload.

Why?  Because some dictatorial asshole in the White House has mandated that people inject themselves with a pharmaceutical drug whether they want to or not.  Americans are telling their bumbling dictator, Joe Biden, that they won't comply.  

People are leaving their jobs rather than bow at the feet of totalitarian non-doctors ordering them to inject themselves.  

What happened to the Communist Party's mantra of "my body, my choice" when it came to abortion?  Libtards will argue that refusing the vaccine will harm others.  I got news for you - abortion does the same thing.    



No comments: